Thursday 19 May 2016

The Best Smoothie Recipe



I have been making this smoothie recipe for years and have finally tweaked and perfected it enough that I wanted to share it with you guys. This particular recipe can literally be adapted in any way you want to suit your taste so feel free to play around. This recipe makes just one smoothie, but by all means double it or even quadruple it, to make some great smoothies for all your friends and family. They can be a great breakfast, and are surprisingly filling due to the oats in there, but can also be a great snack that you can take with you on the go. Happy Blending! 

Ingredients

1 cup frozen raspberries or the fruit of your choice (I use frozen so the drink is chilled)
1 cup water
1 banana
1/4 cup oats
1 tsp honey
1/2 cup milk (optional)

Method
1 cup frozen raspberries
      

Pour the water into the blender and blend with the raspberries (or fruit of your choice until a smooth puree is formed) 

 

Add one chopped banana into the blender
 
 
Add in the porridge oats

 
Add the 1 teaspoon of honey

Now blend everything together!


And there you have it! One delicious smoothie, enjoy! I would love to hear if any of you decide to try this out so leave a comment below letting me know! Also I would love to hear of any adaptions you guys have that I can try out, because I love discovering new smoothie ideas, so also comment those below!


Seda x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Kara Edit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig