Thursday 26 May 2016

What's in my Bag


Hey everyone! Today I thought I would do a What's in my Bag post. I love reading other people's ones of these and watching them on YouTube, so I thought I would do one as well. I tend to be quite organised when it comes to my bag. I throw away all my receipts fairly quickly so rubbish doesn't tend to build up that much. Anyway, let me stop rambling on, here is what's in my bag! 

My Bag


My bag is from Topshop and I can't remember what it's called because they don't make them anymore, but I got it last Christmas. It's a medium sized shoulder bag made of black leather. The sides are made of black suede and it has gold detailing, with the usual Topshop logo on the front. 


The first thing in my bag is my purse. I bought this from River Island years ago, but it has lasted really well and I absolutely love it. My purse is just full of a bunch of loyalty cards and other random cards that aren't too interesting. 


I always a little emergency kit of beauty stuff in my bag. I always carry plasters with me just in case of emergencies or if I have a blister. I always carry around the Stay Matte powder with me as well just in case I get a bit shiny throughout the day. I always have some sort of perfume or body spray with me to refresh, particularly on a tough work day. Another essential is hand cream. Particularly in the winter months, my hands can get quite dry so this is a must for my bag. I love this Neutrogena hand cream and the Hand Food cream by Soap & Glory is another frequent guest in my bag. Lastly, a lip product is always floating around somewhere in my bag, whether it be a Maybelline Babylips balm, or a Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick. Usually it will be the shade 103, which is my absolute fave, but today it was one from the nude collection; shade 45. 


I always have my keys on me, and I think I own the world's largest keys! I have so many random key rings on here, and keys for both my house and my flat, but it means that I can never lose them. 


I am travelling back and forth quite a lot so I always have my earphones in my bag so I don't get bored on long train or car journeys. Top songs I am listening to at the moment are: 'Into You' - Ariana Grande, 'One Dance' - Drake, and 'Moments' - Tove Lo. 


I always carry a bottle of water with me in my bag. I have been trying really hard to drink a lot more lately as it is just so good for you. I love these from Smart Water because they are a little bit bigger than the average bottle so means I drink even more. 


Seda x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Kara Edit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig