Friday 10 June 2016

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara - Review


Today, I thought I would review my new favourite mascara, the Benefit Roller Lash. I absolutely LOVE this mascara, it is probably the best one I have ever used. It was released last year and has quickly become a makeup phenomenon. It prides itself on being the first mascara that curls your lashes for you, without the need of using an eyelash curler beforehand. My lashes are already pretty curly, as you will see below, but if you have quite short or straight lashes, you need to try this ASAP.


From these statistics you can see that a lot of people agree with me about how great this mascara is. It lengthens, curls and adds volume to your lashes without looking clumpy at all. Plus, it is the first mascara that I have found that I can keep on all day without it transferring to either my upper lid or under my eyes. Usually by the end of the day I will look like a panda, with a bunch of mascara all smudged underneath my eye, but this mascara doesn't do that at all. It makes my eyes look massive with how much it lengthens and curls the lashes and I am always getting compliments on them whenever I use this mascara. 


The applicator has a hook 'n' roll brush which means that the wand actually has little hooks that you can see that will lift and curl your lashes. The entire mascara, including the packaging, is inspired by hair rollers and this is what the wand was made like. It is such an amazing mechanism that I think all other brands are now going to try and achieve. 


According to the packaging the formula contains a setting agent that gives it high staying power and also contains a conditioning ingredient that will treat and soften your lashes. This also stops it from clumping and looking too thick; it just glides on so perfectly and means that you can apply many coats really quickly. I used to spend at least five minutes applying coat after coat of mascara, but now I can get the same lengthening effect after just two coats and in a third of the time. 


Excuse the fact that I look somewhat cross-eyed in these photos, I was trying to look straight ahead as the lens haha. In the top picture you can see a before shot. You can see that my lashes are quite curly and long already, but I like them to look a lot longer. The second and third picture was taken after a couple of coats of the mascara and you can really see the difference. My lashes are so much longer and it actually looks as though I have more lashes as well, which is amazing. The mascara has also thickened up my lash line and darkened my lashes and overall, just gives a really incredible result. 

I will really recommend this mascara to you all, I absolutely love it and think that the curling power is insane. If you have straight lashes and are tired of constantly pinching yourself with an eyelash curler then please give this a try! You won't be disappointed. 


Seda x
























SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Rollerlash is honestly my holy grail mascara! Love it to bits.

    www.five-foot-seven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's so good!! My absolute fave. Love your blog by the way! x

      Delete

© The Kara Edit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig