Saturday 11 June 2016

Celebrity Street Style: Kylie Jenner

I absolutely love Kylie Jenner's street style. Particularly in the last few years, her personal style has evolved from a slightly emo rocker style to chic and sophisticated glam. Some of her outfits I can admit are a bit daring and show a lot of skin, but you can adapt her looks to suit you. I absolutely love how she works the curves she's been giving by being blessed with Kardashian genes. She always looks great, but always keeps that effortless feel about each outfit she puts together; even though I can imagine she probably took hours picking it out. Here are a few of my favourite looks of Kylie's. I hope you can get some style inspiration. 



Seda x






SHARE:

2 comments

© The Kara Edit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig