Wednesday 15 June 2016

High End to High Street: All in White

Welcome to the fourth part of my High End to High Street blog series. I have loved doing these so far, and you guys seemed to be enjoying them as well! Another trend that has been frequently making an appearance on the runway is white. White dresses, white shoes, and white trousers; the white trend has been killing it on the catwalk and designers like Dior and Jason Wu, have been showcasing it whenever they can. I love the white trend, and particularly in the summer when you are rocking a tan, it can be super flattering. As per usual with this series, I take to the high street to find some great picks so that you too can achieve the white trend without blowing the bank. Today, I am featuring picks from Topshop, Zara, and New Look and I hope you enjoy. 












Seda x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Kara Edit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig