Tuesday 14 June 2016

High End to High Street: Graphic Bags

Welcome to the third installment in my High End to High Street series! Another summer trend that I have been loving lately and have seen all over the Spring/Summer runway is the graphic bag. Now, these are on the more adventurous side of the trends but I think they can add a great twist to a simple summer dress or a t-shirt and shorts combo. You can go more subtle with this trend, picking a bag or clutch with just a small graphic badge, or you can go all out with a backpack covered in bright graphics. Whichever way suits your personal style, this trend is definitely something that you should all look at. The high street is definitely liking it as well, with many stores stocking their variations on the summer trend. Topshop is definitely a clear winner, with the biggest selection of graphical designs so I would definitely pop over to them if you do decide you want to try this out. As usual, I have linked all the pictures to the websites so you can explore them a bit more. I hope you enjoy my edit of the graphical bag trend. 


As you can see above, designers have definitely been loving featuring a great graphic bag in their sets, and these were some of my favourites.

Topshop £30

New Look £12.99

Topshop £40

New Look £19.99

Topshop £30

Topshop £26

Lulu Guinness for ASOS £295

Topshop £40


Seda x









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Kara Edit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig