Wednesday 13 July 2016

The Furry Friend Tag - My Maltese Milo!


1) What is your animal's name?

Milo

2) What type of pet is it and what breed?

He is a dog (well, puppy) and a Maltese :)

3) How long have you had your pet friend?

We have had him for 11 days. We collected him when he was ready at 8 weeks old.

4) How did you receive your pet?

Well, I have wanted a dog from before I can remember. It took a lot of persuading but finally my parents gave in and allowed my brother and I to get a dog :) Their main concern was that both my mum and my brother are allergic to most animals, so it was important that we choose a dog that it hypoallergenic. Luckily for us, the Maltese are a breed that do not shed and do not cause allergies so that was great! We looked for a long time online to find the right kind of breeder and the right family to buy him from to make sure that he was going to be nice and healthy. We found a nice family and went to visit them and Milo a couple times. When he was finally ready at 8 weeks old to leave his mum, we went and brought him home to join our family.

5) How old is your pet?

Milo was born on the 6th May 2016 so he is 9 and a half weeks old :)

6) What are some quirky aspects of your pet's personality?

Milo is a very playful pup. He loves cuddles and playing with his toys, particularly his soft monkey toy. He is at the age where he is teething so wants to chew absolutely everything, including us! He is a very clever puppy, and even though he is so young we have already taught him to sit, stay and fetch. He doesn't have a massive appetite but that is normal for Maltese, but he does like to eat his kibble when they are used as treats for doing tricks. He loves to have cuddles all day long, loving to sit on my lap and watch TV. He gets so excited when he sees any member of our family and is so loving and energetic.

7) What does your connection with your pet imply to you?

I love having Milo. It is lovely to have someone who will remain so loyal and loving to you, regardless of anything else going on in your life. He is like my baby and I love him to pieces. I can't believe it took this long to get a puppy, but I am so grateful that he is now in our lives.

8) What are your favourite past times with your pet?
  • Cuddles
  • Playing fetch
  • Chewing his bone
  • Sitting in his cardboard box
  • Learning tricks
  • Exploring around the house
  • Getting his belly rubbed
  • Playing with his soft toys
  • Playing with a ball
  • Sitting in my arms while I walk around the garden

9) What are some of your pet's nicknames?

Milo, Baby, Monkey, Bubba


Seda x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Kara Edit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig